Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Babies of the wild






















Yeah, it is tough to get old . . . good thing the memory goes first. A friend sent the picture this morning so I could have a laugh for the day. Meanwhile I had an e-mail with pictures of dozens of baby animals and they are just too cute not to share. I didn't choose the ones I had no idea of what they were or how to spell their names if I did. I just think each and every tiny little being is a miracle.
These are rare pictures as we very seldom get to see new born animals. Each one is cute enough to want to take home but then one remembers they do grow up and then you can't send them back to where they need to be. I am happy that the were photographed to begin with as each one brings along a smile to start your day.
Today, Tuesday is day 18 of our brand new year, and a day of promised sunlight. The moon is full and still looking in my windows at five a.m. It is going to be a good day as I have a date with Marge to celebrate her birthday today. She hasn't been to the new tea room so it will be a treat for her. Maybe you have a friend having a birthday and you can call him, or her, up and invite them to lunch or to dinner . . . you could even cook in . . . order a pizza . . . whatever you choose to do to make some one person feel the love of friendship. Hugs will do it . . . consider yourself hugged. Bye for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment