Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Girl

Christine, "my oldest daughter" as I have been known to introduce her and get a frown or two, is easy to love. She is one of my five favorite children and has brought so much love into my life. When she was born it was the start of a love affair that has never ended. She inherited the altruism, the love of books, the work ethics as well as a sense of whimsy that brings her closer every day. Her blue eyes are like her father's and her Roman nose is like her mothers, yet she turned out to be very beautiful and I must say smarter than the two of us. So, my love, my oldest daughter, may your birthday be seconds of memory building shared with your friends . . . make it a banner day and celebrate in style. Um . . . is it time to bring out the baby pictures? Okay, okay, I wont . . . I'll just sit here and look at them all by myself. Aah, memories of good days, fun days shared with lots of love. am looking forward to our getting together and sharing a year full of 'waiting until you get here' hours doing the things you love best. I'm singing . . . "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Christine, Happy Birthday to you." . . . and many more!!!!!



So today, if you have someone you love celebrating a birthday, join in the fun as birthday cake and ice cream calories burn up so much faster than anything else. Blow out a candle or two and make a wish. I wish for health, a bit of wealth and a lot of love in your loves, today and on your special day when it comes. Don't sit there, e-mail Christine and wish her a Happy Birthday. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment