Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Second Try

Well I tried to blog this morning and did a nice one, I thought, on windmill homes in Holland but the computer had other ideas and my blog went to that far away place in computer land that is like a fairy land far away where you can't find it. I have no idea where my blog went. I have no idea what happened. All I can tell you is that I shut the computer down completely and went off to have my breakfast and sulk.


I hate it when I cannot get on line and write to whomever I want to or blog. I hate it when I cannot write and edit my stories. I guess I will have to change my attitude and try for more patience or get a new computer. . .um. now that has possibilities as Christmas is coming, wonder if I can talk Scrooge into updating this monster, well, I can try.


I will give you a break and let you have a day off from my rantings and ravings. Enjoy the sunshine and take a long walk when you can. I am going out the door shortly to go up to one of the beaches north of here and walk a pathway that is always interesting and maybe I'll be able to take a picture or two.


I'll be back tomorrow in a much better frame of mind. Make your day a good one, be patient, don't lose your temper and smile a lot. It is good advice and I intend to follow it. Know I am thinking of all of you. I am hoping today is your best day yet. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment